If you are having difficulties having your address submitted to the system, please try these troubleshooting steps:
- LINE 1: enter your street number and street name, e.g. 501 2nd St. The system will not accept company names, or c/o “care of” submissions.
- LINE 2: enter your apartment, suite, or floor number. If this does not apply to you, leave line 2 empty.
- City & Zip Code: please double check for typos.
- State: please confirm your state’s abbreviation.
If you are absolutely certain your address is correct, there could be a few explanations for the discrepancy.
- You have moved into a new home that is not yet registering as valid in the USPS system
- Your local Post Office has had the address removed from the deliverable list
- You have a military address. Please validate your address with the USPS online tool.
If you continue to have issues validating your address, please contact our support team here.