For newer models of Coin that do not include personalized name engraving, you may request a full refund if the following condition has been met:
- You have requested a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Coin’s customer support team within 30 days from the date of shipment
Additional terms and conditions:
- The backplate must not be signed. Upon inspection, unapproved Coins will be rejected and sent back.
- Your assigned RMA number must be included along with your returned product for refund processing
- Returned product must be postmarked within 10 days of RMA request
- You are responsible for return shipping charges and bear the risk of loss or damage while your Coin is in transit. Coin recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns; and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Coin or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Refunds will be processed within 4 weeks of Coin’s receipt of Product. Once processed, refunds may take 10-14 business days to appear.
- Any Coin that is not approved for a RMA will be rejected and sent back.
For older models of Coin ordered with personalized name engraving, you are free to cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund anytime up to the point when your name is inscribed on your personal Coin device. If you decide to cancel, please be sure to send us your pre-order number and/or the email you used for your pre-order.
For further questions about refunds or if you would like to cancel your order, please click here.